Preschool - Transitional Kindergarten
- Develops an awareness of the love of God
- Provides developmentally appropriate curriculum in a Christian environment.
- Provides opportunities for children to develop independence and self-confidence.
- Fosters a child’s self-image through open-ended, multi-sensory, “hands-on” activities.
- Provides opportunities for social and emotional growth.
- Lays the groundwork for intellectual skills for future growth.
- Provides opportunities for children to play with their peers.
How To Apply
How To Apply
Thank you for your interest in Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac Catholic School. Please see below for the Admissions Application Process and how to complete the online application.
The following are the steps required to apply to Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac Catholic School.
1. Start your application
Fill out the application form and pay the $50 application fee.
2. Complete the online admission's checklist
3. Offer of Admissions
Once your child has completed the placement test, they will be sent an offer of admissions.
An email with instructions will be sent and you will then need to complete the enrollment process in order to secure your students spot. If you receive an offer of admissions but do not complete and submit the enrollment packet, your child's spot is not secure.
4. (OPTIONAL) Need -Based Financial Aid
Admissions application must be completed before your financial aid application can be reviewed.