Elementary School Academics
Welcome to Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac Elementary School! St. Jeanne's School provides for its families and students a caring community and an educational environment in which academic scholarship and Christian citizenship flourish. The faculty aspires to meet the students at their respective levels of ability and achievement and endeavors to provide them with skills and encouragement for each child may grow to his/her full potential.
Our vision is to guide and challenge our students through excellence of teaching to develop a sense of ownership for their own life-long learning. Thus students can achieve their maximum potential to become faith-filled, literate, integrated, and contributing members of a multi-cultural society.
Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac Catholic School strives to:
- Provide a safe, loving environment that encourages personal responsibility and traditional Christian values.
- Provide a challenging curriculum that is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our students and that promotes academic excellence.
- Provide a faculty that is personally and professionally suited for service and ministry.
- Provide a rich variety of educational opportunities and activities that enhance and stimulate.
- Provide a facility that meets the needs of our students and that provides a spacious and aesthetically pleasing environment for the students.
In this affirming atmosphere, traditional ideals and values are cherished so that the child is challenged to meet the diverse opportunities of tomorrow effectively with the knowledge, wisdom, and spiritual integrity that s/he has learned as a vital component of the school community.