Middle School Academics
Academics - Middle School
Welcome to Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac Middle School! Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac Catholic School provides a Christ-centered, challenging, comprehensive, and relevant curriculum for all students. A continuum of learning is achieved through the use and development of adopted national, state, and Diocesan grade-level curriculum standards for the achievement of the School-wide Learning Expectations. The criteria set forth in these standards are accomplished through various curricular resources which are inclusive, challenging, and significant for optimal instruction of the students.
Based on the school’s philosophy, we have the opportunity to create a curriculum uniquely designed for the aptitude and abilities of our students to support high achievement of all.
Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac is licensed by the Western Catholic Education Association, the State Department of Education, and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac Catholic School strives to:
- Provide a safe, loving environment that encourages personal responsibility and traditional Christian values.
- Provide a challenging curriculum that is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our students and that promotes academic excellence.
- Provide a faculty that is personally and professionally suited for service and ministry.
- Provide a rich variety of educational opportunities and activities that enhance and stimulate.
- Provide a facility that meets the needs of our students and that provides a spacious and aesthetically pleasing environment for the students.
In this affirming atmosphere, traditional ideals and values are cherished so that the child is challenged to meet the diverse opportunities of tomorrow effectively with the knowledge, wisdom, and spiritual integrity that s/he has learned as a vital component of the school community.