Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School will introduce a formal and structured Campus Ministry program that is intrinsically connected to the religious instruction that takes place as part of the curriculum. It will be the natural expression of a deepening relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ that yearns to be lived out and shared with others.
Our Campus Ministry program will provide experiences and activities that flow from a growing knowledge to an active commitment as Roman Catholics. Our goal is to provide experiences to “know Jesus more intimately, love him more intensely, and so follow him more closely.”
It is an exciting time in our Church. Pope Francis does not cease to challenge us and nudge us to question any complacency that is contrary to a radical response to the Gospel.
We will continue some of the activities implemented in the past and develop new programs and opportunities such:
- Provide a safe, loving environment that encourages personal responsibility and traditional Christian values.
- Monthly celebration of Mass
- Individual class retreats
- Graduation and Sacramental Retreats
- Age appropriate experiences of Eucharistic adoration in our beautiful school chapel
- Adopt a family Christmas collection
- “Get on the Bus” collection in collaboration with Blessed Teresa Parish
- Community outreach through Ministry of Magis
- Liturgical Season inspirational guides and activities: Advent, Christmas, Epiphany, Lent, Pentecost
- World Mission awareness program
Our Campus Ministry department will plan the logistics for the Peru Family Cultural/Mission Immersion Experience for Saint Jeanne families at the end of each school year. Summer Mission opportunities for Saint Jeanne Alumni will also be explored and planned by Campus Ministry.