Fees due and payable at registration:
|Preschool - Fifth Grade||**$440.00 if paid in full by 7/17/21
**$500.00 if paid after 7/20/21
** (Covers books, workbooks, instructional materials, periodicals, art media, standardized testing, library materials, computer software, guest presentations to enhance curriculum, planner, etc.)
Refer a family and receive $300.00 off registration or 1st month’s tuition (Family must register and put referring family name on enrollment agreement to qualify).
Under No Circumstances Will Any Portion of the Registration Fee Be Refunded or Returned.
|Grade Level (5 full days)||ONE PAYMENT PLAN||TWO PAYMENT PLAN||10 MONTH PLAN|
|Preschool/Pre-Kinder/TK Youngest or only child||$7,900||$3,950||$790|
2 days-full day = $560.00 (Tuesday and Thursday 8 am to 3 pm)
3 days-full day = $660.00 (Mon, Wed, Fri 8 am to 3 pm)
3 days-half day = $460.00 (Mon, Wed, Fri 8 am to 12 pm)
5 days-half day = $660.00 (Mon-Fri 8 am to 12 pm)
5 days- half day = $660.00 (Mon- Fri 8 am to 12 pm)
Returning families will not be able to re-enroll if there is an outstanding balance on account. An appointment with the accounting department can be made to review the account.
Tuition payments are due on time each month, if your payment is not received your account will then be suspended and your student’s status will change to non-attendance, and he/she will not be permitted to return to class until the balance is paid or payment arrangements have been made and accepted by the accounting department.
Families with past due accounts (30 days) will not be able to participate in the extracurricular activities such as: Athletics, performing arts, after school activities, field trips, tutoring, ect. until the account is brought current. If you have any problems paying your tuition or fees, please contact the Accounting Department to discuss payment options.
1. Development Fee (Mandatory) $250.00 per family. (This fee is to pay back the Sisters of the Company of Mary for monies take out of their retirement fund to build the school). This may be paid monthly or in one lump sum.
2. Fundraising Fee. (Mandatory) $200.00 per family. (This fee is in lieu of multiple fundraisers during the year). The fee will be paid monthly or in one lump sum.
3. Auction Donation (Mandatory) $125.00. This can be given during gift giving week as a cash, or donation item(s).
4. Lunch and snacks included. Extended Daycare is not included. The daycare fee is $6.00 per hour, per child until 5:30 pm.
* Those that choose the one or two payment plan must pay all tuition, development fee and fundraising fee.