Sister Liliana Franco, ODN
Province of the Pacific
Sisters of the Company of Mary Our Lady
- Honorary Doctorate in Education, Colombia
- School Principal, La Enseñanza, (Pre-School – High School) Medellin, Colombia
Sister Ernestine Velarde, ODN
Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School
- Sisters of the Company of Mary international leadership team. Rome, Italy – 12 years
- Master degrees from Loyola Marymount University and University of San Francisco
- Served in various levels of education as teacher and administrator
- English professor, Sophia Junior College, Japan
- Director of Mission Office, Diocese of Orange
Annette Zaleski, M.A.Ed
Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac Catholic High School
- Masters in Catholic Educational Leadership.
- Vast experience in school administration, elementary and high school
- Served as Associate Superintendent of Schools in the Diocese of San Bernardino
- Member of the Sisters of the Company of Mary international Education Committee
Sister Kathy Schneider, ODN
Curriculum Committee Coordinator
- Doctorate in Modern European History
- Lecturer at the University of California Riverside
- Lectures internationally on Catholic School Identity and related educational topics
- Taught at Mater Dei High school.
- Past president of Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School in Temecula.
Dr. Anthony Sabatino, Ed.D.
- Doctor in Education
- Presently Director of the Catholic School Leadership Program, Loyola Marymount University
- Spent most of his life in Catholic education
- Served in school administration at various Catholic schools in Illinois and California
- Bachelor’s degree in English
- Further studies in administration and curriculum development.
- Presently Director of Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment for K-12 schools for the Temecula Valley Unified School District.
- Taught at Chaparral
- Served in administration at Great Oak High School
Kristen Mora, M.A.Ed.
- Masters degree in curriculum development
- Involved in Catholic education for close to 30 years
- 8years on the administrative team of Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School; became principal in 2011.
- Serves on the steering committee for the high school.
Rob Linsalato, M.A.
- Masters in psychology
- Presently Assistant Professor and Program Director of the undergraduate program in psychology at Azusa Pacific University.
- Experience in developing online and traditional subject coursework
- Works with committees charged with curriculum development at APU.
Terry Gonzalez, M.A.Ed.
- Masters in Educational Administration
- Assistant Principal of Academic Achievement at Saint Anthony High School in Long Beach
- Over 30 years in Catholic education serving both as a history teacher and administrator at Mater Dei High School
- Past principal of Rosary High School, Diocese of Orange, CA
SISTER GLORIA LONDOÑO, ODN
- Masters in Religious Studies
- Past principal, Company of Mary School La Enseñanza, Medellin, Colombia
SISTER LETICIA SALAZAR, ODN
- Member of the Province leadership team, Province of the Pacific
- Masters in Bioethics from Loyola Marymount University
- MBA Business Administration and MBA Strategy and Leadership
- Adjunct faculty at Loyola Marymount
PHIL RIES, CPA
- Served as Director of Finance in the Diocese of Nevada and Orange for 37 years