Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School provides various opportunities for students in grades 5 to 8 to explore their athletic talents by participating in a sports league made up of local private and public charter schools. We will continue to expand and develop our programs into our high school starting in the 18-19 school year.
If you have any questions regarding Saint Jeanne athletics please feel free to contact our Athletic Director, JJ Santa Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents: The Academy of Soccer Temecula will be hosting a 2 – day soccer clinic here at Saint Jeanne’s on Saturday Dec 9th and Dec 16th at 9am. The cost of the clinic is only $10 per child. Please go to http://www.aostemecula.com for more information and to register.
Summer Basketball Camps coming soon!!!
CURRENTLY SAINT JEANNE’S OFFERS:
- Middle School Girls Volleyball (2 Levels)
- Middle School Flag Football (2 Levels)
- MS Cross-Country (Co-Ed)
- Middle School Girls Basketball (2 Levels)
- Middle School Boys Basketball (2 Levels)
- Middle School Girls Softball
- Middle School Girls Soccer
- Middle School Boys Soccer
- Middle School Golf
DOWNLOAD ATHLETIC FORMS: