Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School provides ample opportunities for students in grades 5 to 8 to explore their athletic talents by competing with a sports league made up of local private and public charter schools. We will continue to expand and develop our programs into our high school starting in the 18-19 school year.
If you have any questions regarding Saint Jeanne athletics please feel free to contact our Athletic Director, JJ Santa Cruz at email@example.com
NEED COACHES: We are currently looking for coaches to coach our winter sports (Girls Softball, Boys Basketball & Girls Basketball). Looking for coaches that have prior coaching experience in the sport, preferably at the high school level or higher, who can commit to 4-5 days a week with practices and games. Please email our AD, JJ Santa Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org in you are interested.
CURRENTLY SAINT JEANNE’S OFFERS:
- Middle School Girls Volleyball (2 Levels)
- Middle School Flag Football (2 Levels)
- MS Cross-Country (Co-Ed)
- Middle School Girls Basketball (2 Levels)
- Middle School Boys Basketball (2 Levels)
- Middle School Girls Softball
- Middle School Girls Soccer
- Middle School Boys Soccer
- Middle School Golf
DOWNLOAD ATHLETIC FORMS: