- Potential families are encouraged to tour the school and become familiar with the campus
- All new students are evaluated before acceptance. There is a non-refundable $35.00 fee for entrance evaluation.
- A family interview with administration is required for admission.
- All candidates for admission must present the most recent standardized test scores and report card as part of the evaluation. (SSTs and IEPs should be submitted if applicable)
- All forms and fees received at registration must be completed and signed before admission is final. The registration and re-registration fees are non-refundable. No exceptions! 10.
- Immunization records must be complete and up-to-date and submitted to the school before the first day of classes.
- A physical examination report on file is mandatory for all incoming pre-school, pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and first grade students and submitted to the school before the first day of classes.
- Parents agree to actively support the spiritual, academic, and financial standards of the school as well as all school rules and regulations.
- New students are on academic and disciplinary probation for one trimester.\
- Kindergarten students must be five years of age by September first. The principal is authorized to make necessary changes as deemed necessary.
- First Grade students must be six years of age by September first. The principal is authorized to make necessary changes as deemed necessary.
- Preschool and pre-kindergarten students must be toilet trained.
TUITION AND FEES
Method of Payment for All Fees
All checks for fees, other than tuition, should be made payable to Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School. Please write an individual check for each fee that is to be paid (i.e. lunch, daycare, tuition, donation, etc.). With many parents participating in the school’s various programs, we find that one check covering all of the fees is confusing. It would help our bookkeeping tremendously if you would also note in the memo of the check the child’s name, grade, and which fee is being paid. If payments are made in cash, or credit card, please be sure that you are given a receipt by one of our office personnel.
There will be a $25.00 fee for any check returned from the bank indicating “Insufficient Funds” or “Account Closed”. The amount of the check plus the $25.00 charge must be paid in cash or cashier’s check to the school office immediately upon notification.
Any accounts that become two or more months delinquent will be sent to our collection agency. Please make an appointment to meet with Accounts Receivable to make arrangements to keep your account current.
Tuition, book damage fees, and any other accounts must be paid in full to be eligible to attend Saint Jeanne’s for the following school year, and/or for students to participate in graduation activities.
Arrangement can be made to pay fees through FACTS.
Method of Payment for Tuition
The tuition is a yearly fee, which has been divided into ten monthly payments (August – May). Our payment plan is a 10 month plan, September 1st to June 1st. The first month’s tuition bill will be billed through FACTS Tuition Management System in August.
Preschool/Prekindergarten Part Time Fees (Ten Month Payment Plan)
3 days‑ full day = $610.00 (M/W/F – 8:00-3:00)
2 days‑ full day (Preschool only) = $510.00 (T/TH – 8:00-3:00)
5 days‑ half day = $610.00 (M-F – 8:00-12:00)
3 days‑ half day = $430.00 (M/W/F – 8:00-12:00)
2 days‑ half day (Preschool only) = $355.00 (T/TH – 8:00-12:00)
Explanation of Fees for Registration